Hello!!
Amanda here today. David's at work and should be home anytime soon. My day was pretty good, little bit bored but that's okay. I needed a day like this....to pray and think about what to do.
Think about what? Hmm...well, yesterday, I was told that the mother of the daughter I work for (through DHHS) has decided that I am not right for the job. Not too sure why she think that but that's okay. I've decided to give it all to the Lord and that if that happened, then it's His plan. I believe He has other plan for me and my husband. Right now, my husband is working 2 jobs (2nd job starts next week). God has blessed us, but myself, I do not feel...good about that part..about my husband working 2nd job...he only does it because we do not have stable paychecks (since I quitted Wal-Mart job).
Myself, I feel lousy...not too great because I am not working anymore. But I've decided to trust Him and move on, and I am going to make sure I do something about it, by going out and look for jobs. So far, I've applied at Nebraska LabLinc (where my friend works, she reccommended me to apply there for any position--no experience needed), also I am going to apply at Bow Wow Camp (dog camp) because of course, myself, I love dogs--got 2 of my own. I am going to apply as much as I can and stay strong and stay faithful. Losing a job isn't easy, that's for sure.
You guys may wonder if I regret quitting my job at Wal-Mart. Half yes, half no. No because I am enjoying my time being a housewife and making sure my husband is happy. He has been more happier ever since I quitted beacuse I focus on him and cook every night and spending time with him. Before when I was working at Wal-Mart, the house cleaning wasn't always completed, the dinner wasn't always made on time, I always ended up having to take naps before headin' off to work, and my husband misses my chatterbox hands! Yes because I miss my buddy, Regina, and having someone to talk with every night at work, we do silly things and make videos, and also I miss staying busy and having a "life". But I do it for my own health and for my relationship with David.
Ever since I quitted Wal-Mart, I have noticed I have more time with the Lord. I am sure God's pleased with that, amen?! :)
Hmm..what's on my mind now....husband's off to bible study this evening so I am gonna be busy..walking with 2 ladies (my workout buddies) and hopefully it will not be too hot this evening!! Going to start off trying to lose weight by eating right and going on the walks. Am excited. Went on the walk with my husband last night and tried to jog some. Loved my husband's support and encouragous words!
Body of Proof is on tonight...looking forward to it, I love the show for some reason. Heh.
Anyways, I ask all of you to please pray for me to find a job, and pray for these who lost job or couldn't find the job. I know there's many out there that needs a job to be able to pay the bills and such. My advice, if you ever feel...like losing your faith or whatsoever, PLEASE contact your Christian friends and ask to have them pray with you or pray for you. That's what they're here for, to support you, making sure you don't fall off the boat. Here's the verse that reminds me of myself yesterday/today.
Matthew 25:23>>> “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
Am keeping my eyes upon to the Jesus and knowing that He suffered worse for all of us sinners, and am not going to complain because His love is greater than any of us.
Hope you all have a wonderful week, God bless! =D
Blessings,
Manda
PS: Going to try and get my husband to post on here sometimes soon! Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment