Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Super Arteaga Family

Hi All! Manda here! Here are photos that me and my husband took yesterday along with 2 of our furbabies!!  We realized we had several shirts of Superman/blue color so decided to take pictures which was awesome idea of ours!!
 This photo...too cute! Have to give my husband a credit for coming up with cute "mini-cosmic book" of our girls! Heh! Looked like Lola just landed from flying so David came up with these cute story!
 Cute posing of our 2 supergirls! Cannot resist this moment so had to take the picture *credit goes to my husband*
 Family posing along with our superman shirts!!!  Our dogs were little difficult to control at the time but perfect timing and the camera caught it at the right time! Yay!
 The love of my life and me!  What am I gotta do without this superman! He's my hero ;)
Our Super family! *our secret: we have powers so if you need some saving, call us and we'll be right there to save you!-snickering-*

Fact: Me and David both are in LOVE with television show called "Smallville", have any of you seen that?  We also own dvds from season one to season eight!  We were able to borrow season nine from a good friend of ours and completed watching all of the season nine!  Looking forward to watch season ten and eleven!!  I was in LOVE with the show EVEN BEFORE I dated my husband!  Then later on, found out he loved the show too...which made my day that day! =D

Hope you all had a great week, mine was good even with sinus infection along with awful throat sore and bodyaches!  I might have gotten some spring flu/cold but I am handling it pretty well, still done my things during the day! 

Also, thought I could drop some verses here so you can think about the verses during the week!

Proverbs 16:3>> "Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed." 

Boy.....knowing that I am struggling with looking for jobs (which I know I am not only one in the shoes of seeking for the job) but all I gotta do is commit my actions to the Lord and whatever HIS plans that He has got me will succeed.  I know that I have MY own plans but that won't usually succeed unless you allow the Lord to take a control of your life, right?  Give it all to the Lord, and HE SHALL take care of it! 

Here's other verse that helps me think more.....

Galatins 6:9>> "Let's not get tired of doing what is good at just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up."

 That verse IS powerful!  Sometimes I feel like giving up with seeking for job (even if it been 2 weeks BUT I have to remind myself that verse everyday to NOT give up on the Lord, He WILL bless us if we keep our endurance with our actions for the Lord, like serving the Lord!  I serve the Lord daily by gospeling His words and praying and on Sundays, I teach Sunday School class which I EXTREMELY enjoy doing!  So I ask each of you to think and please PLEASE do NOT give up on the Lord.  He did NOT give up on us, he DIED and ROSE again for ALL OF US so we ALL COULD LIVE!! Amen! 

I think that's all I needed to say...whew, I got that all out there!!  Oh also a reminder, for these who lives in Lincoln (or Omaha, you're welcome to come too), will have women bible study at Spring Of Life Deaf Christian Church at 6:30pm tomorrow evening (May 2nd).  Will be studying the book of Ruth, chapter 3 along with ASL video of Ruth!  Come and join us, ladies! Otherwise, have a wonderful week!

God Bless,
Manda

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha LOVEEEEE the pics! Just awesome and match you guys well!! <3

    ReplyDelete